The website juanlunaslu.com is owned by the company Distribuciones Juan Luna S.L.U., (“Juan Luna”), with registered address at Pol. Ind. Els Olivarons, Calle Bélgica 19, 46430 Sollana, Valencia, and tax code B46673364, and duly registered in the Companies Register of Valencia, Volume 10421, Book 7702, Folio 158, Section 8, Page V 279.
These General Terms and Conditions govern the use (including the mere access) of the website owned by Juan Luna, www.juanlunaslu.com, including the content and services made available to the user (the “Juan Luna Website” or “Website”). Any person accessing the Juan Luna Website agrees to accept the General Terms and Conditions in force at any time.
The services provided by Juan Luna to the user on the Juan Luna Website may be governed by Specific Terms and Conditions which, in the event of a dispute, will prevail over the General Terms and Conditions. The user also accepts the applicable Specific Terms and Conditions if they use the corresponding service.
Accessing this website and using the materials it contains implies that the user has read and accepts these General Terms and Conditions, without any reservation.
Juan Luna reserves the right to modify the Juan Luna Website and these General Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice. Consequently, the user should carefully read these General Terms and Conditions whenever they access the Website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WEBSITE
- Use of the Juan Luna Website is free of charge, notwithstanding the cost of connecting to the Internet or, where appropriate, the services contracted via the Juan Luna Website.
- The user explicitly and voluntarily accepts that use of the Juan Luna Website is in any event their sole and exclusive responsibility. Juan Luna will not be liable in any way for any direct or indirect damages derived from the use of the Juan Luna Website.
- When using the Juan Luna Website, the user undertakes not to engage in any conduct which could damage the image, interests and rights of Juan Luna, or third parties, and – in particular – any conduct which could damage, disable or overload the Juan Luna Website, or which could hamper, in any way, the normal use of the Juan Luna Website.
- Juan Luna has adequate security measures to detect the existence of any type of virus. However, the user must be aware that the protection measures for computer systems on the Internet are not infallible and that Juan Luna cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or any other element which could affect the user’s computer systems and their content.
- The entire content of the Juan Luna Website including, in particular and without limitation, texts, images, files, brands, logos or any other element; its structure or design; the form of presentation of its content; and the computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Juan Luna or, where appropriate, by their licensors. Therefore, the user is obliged to respect these rights.
- In particular and without limitation, the reproduction or temporary storage (except for private use), transformation, distribution, public communication and, in general, any type of use of all or part of the content and design of the Juan Luna Website are strictly prohibited, unless permitted by law or authorised by their owner.
- Any person who wishes to establish a hyperlink or link device from their website to the Juan Luna Website will obtain the prior written consent of Juan Luna, which may be withdrawn at any time. In no case does the existence of a hyperlink contained on a website to the Juan Luna Website imply the existence of any relationship between Juan Luna and the owner of the website where the hyperlink is located.
- The Juan Luna Website may include hyperlinks which allow the user to access other third-party websites in order to search for and access information, content or services of interest on the linked websites. Juan Luna does not accept liability, supervise or approve the content available on the linked websites, so the user accepts full responsibility for browsing said websites.